Updates

It is been far too long sense my last post but in the spirit of not giving up on this I am going to do a few updates.

Kloe is doing so well. We went to her sedated echo about two months ago and it went so well. We found out that she does still have a small hole in her heart but that it shouldn't cause any problems in the future. It took her a few hours to wake up from the sedation but after we were able to see the doctor he said we don't have to come back for two years!!!! That made this mamma very happy.

Developmentally Kloe is just a rock star. In my book she can just about do everything a typical two year old can do including the fits when she doesn't get what she wants. She is delayed in her speech but we are constantly working with her to add more words to her vocabulary. Her new word that I just find adorable is pizza but it come out a little more like izzpa but hey at least she is consistent every time. She did learn how to say grandpa which does make the grandma's jealous but she is a grandpa's girl. Her sign language has really taken off too. Instead of us having to prompt her to ask for things she just gets our attention (loudly I might add) and will sign more please or more drink.

I am not sure I will ever stop being amazed at what she learns and can do. Lately she has been taking care of her baby doll. I love to watch the interaction between her and this baby. She will lay a blanket out and lay her baby on it, put another blanket over the top. She then will talk to the baby for a minute and kiss her on the lips walk away and say ni ni which is her way of saying night night. It is pretty much the exact way Kody and I put her to bed every night and it is adorable that she shows that much love for her baby. She is also very into copying her sister. Thank goodness Briley is the best big sister to her or I would have some pretty hard habits to break.

Well other than that Kloe is just progressing and amazing everyone around her. I couldn't be more proud of her and all she does. Update to come on our first family vacation by ourselves to San Diego

Comments