Kloe turns two


Its hard to believe that its been two years sense Kloe joined our family. I always take some time to really reflect on the day of Kloe's birth and remember what we have been through. She has changed so much in the last year and is really growing mentally and physically. She is doing things I didn't really expect her to be able to do like kicking and throwing balls. She has started running and we are currently working on jumping. She has said a few words and we are progressing on our sign language. She started following more directions like clean up time and when we tell her to sit by her sister. It is so interesting to watch her when we talk to her because you can really tell she is processing and understanding more and more of what he say. I would say her favorite things are her sister, salty snack food, and dancing. Any time she hears music she just starts moving and grooving and it is so cute.

About a month ago we were able to celebrate her birthday with some of our friends and family on a beautiful day. It was so nice that we were able to do most of her party outside in the sunshine. She was so spoiled and got lots of cute clothes and some fun toys. The love that Kloe is shown during times like this just makes my heart so happy and full of joy. I know as her mom and she is so special to us and when we see that same love for her in our family and friends it just shows me how lucky we are for the people in our lives.

I can't believe that she is two and I look forward to what the next year is going to bring. I look forward to seeing how she progresses this year and all the things she is going to enjoy and learn. I am so grateful each year for our little blessing. Happy second birthday Kloe!

Comments