a little something extra

The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is a little something extra. I found this quote today while doing some research on the computer about down syndrome. I love this quote and all the positive words it expresses.

I think about what my life would be like if I didn't have Kloe and although there are something that would be easier, there are also a lot of things I would never get to experience or learn. I do have to admit it is getting more and more difficult as time goes on to even remember what my family was like without her. I couldn't imagine us being blessed with any other "ordinary" baby because we like the extra that came with ours.

I look forward to all the challenges ahead with a positive outlook that through the life of Kloe I will become and better person, mom, wife, teacher, student, etc. I know that not only is Kloe teaching me but she has affected so many people around her. I can see a different kind of love that has developed and grown with all those she comes in contact with. I am lucky that I get to witness this everyday. It still never stops amazing me how many people have to stop and tell me how wonderful Kloe is and how much they love seeing her smile at them. I really do believe the quote at the beginning of this post and I know that Kloe is extraordinary.

Comments