Down with Down Syndrome: Cutest Baby x2

I know that there are always moments in a kids life when you feel extremely proud of their accomplishments and it is no different for just two cases when Kloe made me very proud.

A photographer up north was running a cute baby contest during the month of November and you could send in your photos with a reason why were kids were grateful. Because we had a lot to be grateful for I wanted to enter Kloe in this contest.
I am grateful for Primary Children's Medical Center

She won and it was so meaningful because she wasn't looked at as being different she won on pure cuteness! We won a photoshoot with the photographer and it was so fun to get her all dolled up for pictures.
This was one of the photos the photographer took


I then set out on a mission to prove that Kloe was as cute as I saw through my eyes. This last August we entered her in the cute baby contest at the Iron County Fair. She was such a ham during the time all the little girls her age were up on stage. She was dancing to the music and just smiling and waving at everyone. It was adorable.
 Proud moment when they called her number and she won again. Now we had already gone through this experience with Briley (who also won) but it felt better this time. It meant more to me because Kloe was recognized for not only her cute face but for her bubbly personality. Now when I tell people she is cutest baby we have two wins under our belt to back it up. She got to ride in the parade and of coarse loved all the attention. She had such a big day she crashed as soon as we reached the end of the parade. Just like some of my other post I am so happy to see special needs children be included and accepted in the world today.

Comments

  1. Talk about cute grandbabies. This grandma is blessed with them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment