Kloe's Last Day of School


Kloe finished up her last day to preschool for the year and my overall feelings about it are good. We did get her report from her teacher that explains what she passed off and what she was good at. At first when I looked at it I was a little disappointed because she didn’t pass off one thing. I had to remind myself that she is still so young and was only in school for a short amount of time. Then Kloe’s teacher wrote a note in the comments that said that she was following the schedule of the class good and that they just loved having her there. It made me realize that yes Kloe will be behind her peers in school, but what a joy she is to have in the class room. I am grateful for inclusion and the opportunity she had this year to be in a class where she can be pushed and learn at a level that is perfect for her. I can’t wait to see what next year bring when she is in class four days a week. I look forward to seeing her progress and I know that with diligence and work from us at home she will excel. For now we will just enjoy the summer and teach her all we can. 

Comments